Friday, September 25, 2009

Fuchsia Fireworks and Fireflies ( I just like alliteration)




Hi Everybody,




I went and had a manicure done with my high school friend. Now, I'm not really a manicure person (it seems like kind of a rip off when all they do is just paint your nails, really?! That's twelve dollars?!)


The positive was I found a color that I really liked. It's sort of fuchsia and not glittery at all. However, now I can't duplicate the same color, arrghh! The closest color I could find was from Revlon's Plum Seduction.


For some reason I'm in love with Fuchsia recently, I also purchased a fuchsia lipstick from L'Oreal in Sea Fleur. Sooo pretty... But really bright! I think you have to have courage to wear it.


So, I'll try to post some pictures of the colors respectively. What do you think about them? Would you wear that lip color in public? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment