Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Molten Sol - Gold


Hi Everybody,



I found this new MAC Liquid Last Liner from a girl on YouTube (you should subscribe to her she's really good I think-NikkieTutorials) and she used this in one of her looks and.... amazing!


I didn't know eyeliners could be so exciting, and some other color other than black or dark blue!


Anyway, she opened up a whole new world to me and now I want to invest in all the crazy colors that MAC has to offer for liquid liners.


This particular one ( Molten Soooool) I just love saying that. Is so luxurious it's this copper/bronzey color that actually looks liquid even after it dries, and it gives such a nice POP! of color on the eyes. My eyes are green/brown (so hazel, is what I'm trying to say) so I think it compliments those colors and blues too.


I bought it at allcosmeticswholesale.com . And they have really good deals on there for MAC stuff. I'd say especially for things that are not limited edition because you get it slightly cheaper for what it would normally be.


Anyways, I'll swatch and tell me what you think, or what product have you discovered lately?

Mmmmolten Soooool... I just like saying that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment